Click here to visit
our list of resources!
UK Accounting Jobs
Searched in jobs for keywords film and production and company
Results are ordered by date. Older jobs are included as that agency may have other jobs that fit the search: film production company.
Click the job you want more information on:
- Heat Treatment Production Supervisor / Quality Eng
- posted on 17/07/2003
location Bedfordshire UK, Bedfordshire, Luton
description The Client
Our client, a leading European Group specialising in materials Heat Treatment and Surface Engineering, is seeking a Quality Engineer / Supervisor for their Luton plant.
The role is designed to give the candidate an great background to the company and its services, and will lead to a management position within 12 months for the right candidate.
Full training in the various technologies will be given to the right candidate, however, a background knowledge of heat treatments and metallurgy is required.
# Supervision of heat treatment and surface engineering plant and processes.
# Responsibility for maintaining and improving quality in the processes.
# Night shift role for 12 months, leading to management position.
# Ideally a materials science graduate with a good understanding of ferrous metallurgy.
# Ideally 2 years commercial 'hands on' heat treatment / surface engineering experience including Sealed Quench and Vacuum Technology.
# The ability to operate plant, improve on the processes and supervise others.
This is a great opportunity to join this leading company and progress rapidly into management.
skills steel, metallurgy, heat treatment, heat treatments, quality, ferrous, iron, automotive, contract, outsourced, sealed quench, vacuum, PVC, thin film, metals, solution, manufacturing, production, aerospace
- International Web Developer
- posted on 09/04/2003
location Greater London Central London
description Company: Global Media Giant (Film, TV, Music etc.)
Position: International Web Developer
Location: Central London
Working closely with the local marketing teams, this web developer will be responsible for the production and maintenance of the company site through the management of the global Content Management System. The web developer will also be responsible for building websites and/or adapting U.S. websites promoting film, TV and home entertainment properties.
· Responsible for the production and maintenance of company (CMS-based) and multiple HTML and Flash websites (to be built from the ground up or to be adapted from the U.S. website’s source files)
· Functions as the project manager for assigned multiple projects, working closely with local designer and external U.S.-based team, making sure all deadlines are met
· Works closely with local Marketing team to gather project requirements and define the scope of web campaign
· Facilitates communication between countries and other groups as needed
· Coordinates and manages reviews and approvals from Legal, Marketing and others
· Develops new tools/techniques for use on projects
· Coordinates with the Research Department to acquire website statistics
· Works with the promotions team on the creation and execution of various promotional initiatives
skills · A minimum of 4 years web development/project management experience (preferably entertainment based; prior CMS experience also a plus). Prior experience in entertainment marketing or marketing required
· Solid understanding of the web development process, including requirements gathering, site architecture, design, development tools and technologies, QA and deployment management
· Must have intermediate to advanced graphics design skills utilizing Photoshop and Illustrator
· Strong organizational and excellent project management skills in a fast paced deadline driven environment
· Ability to manage internal and external web development efforts from inception to successful completion
· Candidate should possess strong organizational and excellent project management skills in a fast paced deadline driven environment.
· Self motivated and self starter.
· Ability to handle multiple projects within tight deadlines.
· Strong interpersonal skills required.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as ability to present and explain technical and business information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
· Ability to manage internal and external Web development efforts from inception to successful completion.
· Strong client communication skills
· Fluency in additional languages (French, German, Spanish) preferred
- Games Creative Manager
- posted on 24/07/2002
location England London, Central London
description This independent London games company is one of the longest established software publishers in the UK. Created in 1998, they have published for all major platforms. Working across various hardware formats you will design and develop branded imagery, packaging, POS, advertising for this companies future games products. You will manage the creative and visual design process from working with marketing/sales to developing the design brief, through concept development to production. You should be a creative team player with excellent communications skills. Expert knowledge of PhotoShop, Illustrator, Quark and Freehand and a working knowledge of Dreamweaver, Flash and film and print specifications.
skills Key words are 3D, 2D, Games, Artist, Animator, Design. Other words might include one or more of 3D Studio Max, Maya, Alias, Softimage, Lightwave, PhotoShop, Dpaint or Deluxe Paint, Character Studio, Low or High Polygon, Modelling, FMV.