Click here to visit
our list of resources!
UK Accounting Jobs
The Professional Services Group will be providing a highly specialised skill set, across the whole range of services from Campaign Management to VoiceREACH. They will be responsible for job set up and submissions, dealing with the more complex and specialised Bureau work for high profile customers. They will also be involved in some Design work, set up and management of Campaign Management accounts, creating wrappers, smart attachments templates, and forms.
In addition they will also provide training to clients, largely via Vision cast or site visits occasionally.
The major responsibilities for this group will be:
- Undertake any requests for graphic creation and amendments
- Basic design work to include, forms, templates, wrappers and smart attachments.
- Manage job set up and submission across all services.
- Manage all traffic for more complex customers such as Nokia, Dell and GTEC.
- Provide 2 line technical support to Customer Support Administration Group on all services.
- Provide out of hours support, covering all services.