Click here to visit
our list of resources!
UK Accounting Jobs
Our client is the UK’s leading specialist value added distributor of electronic presentation products and services. Established for over 15 years, they hold distribution agreements with market leading manufacturers of Multi-media Projectors, Plasma Displays and Interactive RoomWare products - including Toshiba, NEC, InFocus, Panasonic, Hitachi, SMART Technologies and Samsung.
They operate through a national network of Resellers across multiple channels including Audio Visual, IT, Office Equipment, Home Cinema, Leisure and Retail. Our product portfolio is supported ‘ComfortZone’, a comprehensive ‘Dealer Support Programme’, and a range of value added services including: Account Management via experienced field and internal sales teams, monthly training days, loan / demonstration equipment and the only dedicated service centre in the industry. They strive to deliver the highest possible standards and are ISO 9002 accredited.
An immediate vacancy exists for a dynamic and experienced “hands-on” Sales Manager to manage a motivated sales team, comprising 5 Field Sales and 4 Internal Sales personnel. Reporting to the Distribution Director, the selected candidate will assume full responsibility for all sales via our network of Audio Visual Dealers. You will be required to conduct monthly Sales Meetings and effectively manage and motivate the Sales Team. It is envisage that 50% of your time will be field based for Dealer visits and support and 50% of your time working out of our West London office. You will also be required to attend, participate and present at a number of other internal monthly meetings. Industry experience is not necessary, as full training will be provided.
• Minimum of 2 years sales management experience
• Experience in a similar capital equipment sales environment preferable
• Possess a structured approach to targeting and negotiating new business
• Appreciate channel needs and support requirements
• Work on your own initiative within the context of a wider Team
• Demonstrate an ability to make informed business decisions
• Possess excellent communication & inter-personal skills
• Wish to succeed and over-achieve in a competitive market
• Be IT literate (good working knowledge of MS Office inc. PowerPoint)
The position attracts a competitive basic salary and realistic OTE. A fully expensed company car (Audi A4), PC and mobile phone will be provided. In addition the company operates a contributory Company Scheme and provides Private Health Cover upon successful completion of the probationary period.