Click here to visit
our list of resources!
UK Accounting Jobs
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Application Developer will be responsible for the enhancement and support of the Data Warehouse. They will work within an established team responsible for the delivery of information to the varied end user community. They must be capable of dealing with users up to senior management level, so must possess strong interpersonal skills.
Tasks will include enhancement and support of the related subject areas of the warehouse, including estimating effort required, scope writing, change management and release.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
· Strong Oracle 9i experience, including PL/SQL
· Strong Informatica experience – Designer AND Session Manager
· Proven knowledge of Data Warehouse design and practices
· Excellent Documentation skills
· Excellent communication skills – written and oral
· Sold background of user contact up to management level
ADDITIONAL ADVANTAGEOUS SKILLS
· Business Objects experience with All modules of Business Objects including Designer version 5/6
· Knowledge of Siebel
JOB-RELATED QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
BA/BS degree in MIS or related field preferred
· Proven ability as a Developer in a Data Warehousing environment
Approximately 6 or more years of experience in Information Services, Application Development/Support or other related field with approximately 3 years in Senior position in a Data Warehousing environment