Click here to visit
our list of resources!
UK Accounting Jobs
£28,000 - £35,000 + BUPA, Contributory pension scheme and permanent health insurance
Our client is one of the UK's leading data services companies. They help their clients to maximise the value of their customer data, empowering them to make better, more informed business decisions. Driven by aggressive business expansion plans and following a significant investment in product development, they now have an opportunity for a Marketing Manager to contribute towards the continued success of they business.
The vacancy lies within their Data Integrity division, which has a focus on empowering organizations to rapidly capture and maintain accurate customer data and to alert them proactively to data changes. Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the Marketing Manager will oversee the management of customer acquisition, retention, cross-sell and up-sell opportunities for both the Group's direct and indirect sales force.
The role is a busy, deadline driven campaign job and the individual should be used to working in a busy Direct Marketing/Data driven environment.
The ideal Marketing Manager will be a confident and dynamic self-starter with the ability to communicate and articulate value effectively, both internally and externally.
Candidates will have proven experience within a business to business marketing role, and will preferably be educated to degree level, with a CIM qualification.
Candidates will also be confident working in a fast paced environment and be competent in devising marketing campaign strategies, implementation and measurement
Flexibility and commitment are pre-requisites of the role, along with the ability plan and prioritise a varied and considerable workload.
The key responsibilities within the role are:
- Work with vertical sector sales leaders and product manager's to determine campaign objectives
- Develop communications strategy, media and key sales messages
- Forecast campaign ROI
- Profile and select target audience
- Management external supplier relationships and campaign briefs
- Development of creative copywriting
- Overseeing print production and fulfilment
- Response handling, lead distribution and logging
- Lead tracking, measurement and control
- Create and management an aggressive schedule of marketing activity, working alongside the product management, events, on-line and public relations teams
- Work with sales function to identify developing customer needs and wants
- Monitor and circulate monthly campaign schedule
- Record and communicate areas of competitive advantage
Market Segmentation and Targeting
- Segment market and customer base in line with meeting business objectives
- Manage marketing contact database
- Record key target accounts and subsidiary contacts
- Identify new market opportunities
- Achieve marketing objectives within agreed budget
- Be aware of profit and loss considerations at all times
- Agree and distribute price list
- Consult relevant persons prior to finalising project plans
- Inform all relevant departments of the Marketing activity schedule and its progression
- Ensure focused and timely completion of tactical project plans
- Measure teams effectiveness against plan
- Manage Creative, PR and On-line media agency
- Work with customer services to support customer fulfilment
In exchange for your hard work, they will offer you a rewarding salary and benefits package (including BUPA, Contributory pension scheme and permanent health insurance).
Marketing Director, Marketing Coordinator, Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Marketing Communications Manager, Marketing Specialist, Business Development Manager, Marketing Assistant, Account Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing, B2B Marketing, Senior Marketing, PR Manager, Public Relations Manager, Senior PR, Senior Public Relations.
To apply for this role, please simply send your CV via the button shown. If your skills and experience meet with our client's requirements, they will be given full exposure to your details. Applicant details submitted will only be used in conjunction with this vacancy.