Click here to visit
our list of resources!
UK Accounting Jobs
Our client is a leader in the fast growing field of mobile phone entertainment. With subsidiaries in the UK, USA, Malaysia, Russia, China and the Philippines, they are pursuing an ambitious global expansion programme. Since listing on AIM on November 2004, the Group has acquired operations in the USA and South East Asia. They are currently capitalised at £187m.
The company is currently looking for an Online Marketing Manager to develop all of their online marketing activity in the UK. Key responsibilities of this role will include managing and developing strategy for online activity including: PPC, affiliate networks, banner and rich media activity, search engine optimisation, and the implementation of other strategies to drive traffic to the site.
Your role as Online Marketing Manager will include:
* Meeting revenue targets for online sales, contributing towards to overall marketing and sales objectives
coordinating and implementing online customer acquisition and retention strategies
* Initiating new marketing concepts, and proactively contribute ideas with regards to improving web operations
* Sourcing, developing and managing the growth of affiliate relationships
* Measurement, collation and reporting of results of e-marketing campaigns
* Closely working with CRM team to maximize the effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A minimum of 3 years' e-commerce experience, ideally teamed with sound direct marketing experience
* IT and Web Literacy skills
* At least 2 years' managerial or supervisory experience
* Excellent organisational and communicational skills
* Strategic thinking capabilities with strong analytical skills
* Creative and ambitious attitude and be highly motivated by targets
* Retail experience, although this is not essential
* Strong initiative and capability to work flexibly in fast moving environment.
* Creative flair in the development of imaginative and engaging marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a salary of £23,000+ depending on experience, plus relocation package and benefits. To apply, please simply send your CV via the button shown.