Click here to visit
our list of resources!
UK Accounting Jobs
Our client currently seeks an Accreditation & Certification Manager to manage the overall environment for maintaining the company's technical credibility, certification/testing integrity and accreditation, both nationally and internationally.
The role's key results areas and principle accountabilities will be:
* Overall responsibility for the business management system to ensure the Company meets their regulatory requirements. Identifying, developing and implementing opportunities for improvement.
* Managing the interface with the Regulatory Bodies, ensuring any non-conformities are resolved and accreditation maintained.
* Overall responsibility for the programmes of audits covering internal systems and suppliers on and off site.
* Overall responsibility for facilitating technical design to ensure integrity in new and revised services, taking cognisance of potential risks to the Company.
* Overseeing the maintenance of the scopes of accreditation and implementing and maintaining a process for developing, documenting and updating specifications, guidance documents and certification protocols to achieve consistent service delivery to clients.
* Responsibility for preparing and managing the Quality Department's annual budget.
* Overall responsibility for advising on all training needs and managing the development and delivery of training to achieve the level of competence required to meet existing and future business requirements, particularly, regulatory/legal.
* Overall responsibility for the preparation and delivery of training to internal and external suppliers and associates to achieve the levels of competence required.
* Overall responsibility for representation on key standards technical committees and other national and international fora.
* Responsibility for the management and deployment of staff and performing their annual PPR.
* Responsible for the management of Health and Safety and Facilities
In order to fulfil your duties successfully, the successful applicant will require the following key skills, knowledge, experience and competencies:
* Comprehensive understanding of product certification/testing concepts and principals.
* Understanding of the application of accreditation, Notified Body, product and quality systems standards and requirements.
* Experience of ISO 17020, ISO 17025, EN45011 and EN45012
* Comprehensive understanding of quality systems, philosophies and principals
* Comprehensive understanding of national and international developments in certification/testing and standards.
* Comprehensive understanding of assessment techniques, preferably with experience as a Lead Assessor.
* Basic understanding of law relating to Trade & CE marks.
* Experience in managing staff.
In addition, it is unlikely that the knowledge and experience required for the job can be obtained with less than 5 years' experience in senior management positions within the quality functions.
If you have the skills to succeed within this position, then please simply send your CV via the button shown.