Click here to visit
our list of resources!
UK Accounting Jobs
Do you want to gain expert knowledge in online marketing with one of the fastest growing online marketing and sales solutions providers in Europe? If you're looking for an excellent opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of performance-based marketing in an exciting fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
Our client is the European leader in providing online marketing and sales solutions, having worked with industry leaders all over Europe to increase their sales and improve online business. With a presence in 17 markets, and contracts with Apple, Dell, John Lewis, and Kelkoo, our client is always looking to recruit talented candidates.
As such, they currently have a vacancy for Publisher Support, based in their London office. The post will require you to:
* Be the first line of support for the affiliate base. As such, you will be expected to independently manage the affiliate support channel. This is largely done via email but the job involves contact by phone also. You should be happy to take ownership of this and be a key person to the publishers you support.
* Work with account managers to resolve specific queries that arise.
* Fully familiarise yourself with the company's tracking and reporting tool.
* Conduct fraud checks and check transaction quality.
* Develop relationships with the publishers to optimise their performance and revenues.
To fulfil these duties, our client is seeking candidates with:
* A good knowledge of IT technology
* Knowledge of Marketing (preferable online)
* A very strong, service-minded customer focus
* A proactive yet flexible attitude
* The ability to prioritise as a team-player
* Excellent computer literacy and proficiency with the Office suite
* Good organisational skills and a determination to follow up issues to conclusion
In addition, candidates holding an IT or Marketing degree, showing familiarity with HTML and Style Sheets will be viewed preferentially. References will be required, with a view to an immediate start.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV via the button shown.