Click here to visit
our list of resources!
UK Accounting Jobs
My client is currently looking for someone to join Corporate IT in the Business Applications team as an Implementation Analyst.
Reporting to one of our team Project Leaders the successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Implementing JDE systems and applications.
· Driving the use of the JDE software within Parker.
· Analyzing user requirements.
· Specifying programming requirements.
· Training of users.
· Implementation Project participation.
· Management of development implementation projects.
· Experience of working in an IT support environment
· Experience of the AS400 and JDE (or equivalent ERP system) from a user or support perspective
· Knowledge of Manufacturing systems is beneficial, whereas Distribution systems experience is a must
· Experience of participation in Business IT Projects
· Degree educated or equivalent
· Willingness to travel for up to 30% of time
· Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
· Any European languages would be beneficial.
You will be responsible for carrying out tasks as assigned by more senior members of the Business Applications team. Having been assigned these tasks the individual is responsible for managing own time thus ensuring that plans are executed in line with timescales and agreed project scope.
This individual will look to Senior members of the Business Applications Team for any required decisions.
This role requires good presentation, strong time and self management skills as well as the ability to communicate at all levels, this position would suit someone who is highly self-motivated.
Please contact Patrick O'Reilly for further information.
For further details on this and many other vacancies visit our website at http://www.redlineplc.com