Click here to visit
our list of resources!
UK Accounting Jobs
Our client is a medium sized engineering consultancy with 9 offices across the UK. They provide design & consultancy services both locally & abroad. They work in the public & private sectors with funders, developers, contractors & end users to engineer the best solution for any site or building.
They are currently looking for transportation/highway engineers who:
* have good engineering degrees
* are Chartered or are aiming for Chartership
* have worked in a similar consultancy environment
* have good experience of a wide range of building structures (new build & refurbishment)
* have proven experience of working on highway design and drainage schemes
* have a keen interest in innovative design
* are strong team players
* are interested in striving to meet a challenge
* see problems as opportunities to be tackled head on rather than difficulties to be avoided
* have good language skills
* have varied interests - they want you to have a life outside work as well.
They have a strong, team based environment where you will be given the opportunity to take on responsibility and have a real say in how projects are delivered. They are committed to the continuing professional development of all their employees and believe that training staff helps them to deliver a better standard of service to their clients, as well as assisting staff in their own career development.
Our client believes that all their engineers must have not only an absolute passion for pursuing engineering excellence, but also a firm belief that the service they offer to all their clients has to be exceptional. Because of this, they have an excellent reputation within the industry.