Click here to visit
our list of resources!
UK Accounting Jobs
Our client is the UK arm of one of Europe's largest and most successful IT Services Organisations. The UK is one of the fastest growing and most strategically important markets for the Group, delivering a full range of IT Services to many of the UK's leading organisations. They are looking to recruit a Senior Test Analyst to work in a Test Co-ordinator role.
The role involves co-ordinating offshore regression test execution including the communications and work flow between onsite and offshore, supporting the offshore team for any application related clarifications, monitoring and reviewing the work being executed at offshore and reporting periodically to the client, and handling the release and configuration management against offshore deliveries.
Mandatory qualifications or experience
* ISEB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
* Testing Techniques Practitioner module
* Rapid Testing Techniques training
* Experience in executing tests across the full testing lifecycle
* Web Functionality Testing
* Experience in working with an offshore team
* Systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving
* Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
If you are passionate about your career and looking to work for an organisation offering continued growth and development opportunities then get in touch.
Please send your CV along with cover letter stating your current salary details and availability (i.e. notice period), via the button shown.
Our client is striving towards Equal Opportunities and employs people based solely on merit, regardless of their gender, ethnic status, religion, age or disability.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, please do not apply if you are not eligible.