Click here to visit
our list of resources!
UK Accounting Jobs
Analyst Programmer – ASP / VB .NET Developer – Software Developer
£30,000 - £35,000 + BUPA cover + Pension + Life Insurance + Childcare Vouchers + Free Eye Tests + 25 days holiday + Discounted High Street Shopping Vouchers.
Our client is a market leader of integrated performance improvement, event-planning and travel services. They are looking to recruit a Analyst Programmer.
The successful Analyst Programmer will have experience / expertise in the following:
* Classic ASP
* VB 6.0
Overall Purpose of the Analyst Programmer:
* To work with clients and internal groups to analyse, recommend, design, develop, integrate, test, implement and support the IT components of solutions.
* To provide technical leadership and guidance to analyst programmers as required.
* To assist in ensuring the team's success at all times
Principal Accountabilities of the Analyst Programmer:
* Attend PDMs / briefings and then structure responses
* Provide pre-sales support on all IT related matters (hardware and software) – including presentations and documentation – internally and externally
* Create and deliver costings and supporting documentation verbally and in writing
* Develop feasibility and requirements documentation for independent use
* Create business and technical designs based upon requirements for independent use
* Create, test, document and integrate software components using defined technologies and languages
* Manage discrete project elements/own tasks – and those of others as directed by a project manager- to be delivered on-time and in-budget
* Ad-hoc management of small projects or project phases as required
* Plan and carry out testing strategies including unit, system and integration tests
* Create user acceptance test strategies and support users in their execution
* Implement the software components of solutions
* Provide support for implemented solutions including internal and external user queries and associated fixes and changes
* Conduct on-the-job coaching to analyst programmers and trainees as required
* Manage analyst programmers and trainees as required
* Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested
* Can communicate clearly and effectively in all relevant media – face to face, telephone, e-mail, letter etc
* Stays with problems and ensures that they're appropriately resolved.
* Interprets information and draws meaningful conclusions.
* Takes a methodical approach to guaranteeing that what needs to be delivered is delivered exactly to requirement.
* Works effectively with a group of people to achieve local and company goals.
Senior Analyst Programmer, Senior Programmer, Programmer, Analyst Programmer, AP, Technical Support Analyst, Support Engineer, Technical Specialist, Technical Analyst, Desktop Support Analyst, System Analyst, Help Desk Support, Support Specialist, Helpdesk Analyst, Senior Programmer Analyst, Sr. Programmer Analyst, Application Developer, Senior Software Developer, Developer, Senior Developer, Applications Developer, Sr. Software Engineer, Senior Programmer, Programmer.
To apply for this role, please simply send your CV and a covering letter via the button shown. If your skills and experience meet with our client's requirements, they will be given full exposure to your details. Applicant details submitted will only be used in conjunction with this vacancy.