Click here to visit
our list of resources!
UK Accounting Jobs
Our client is the world's leading supplier of fibre optic cable systems for installation on overhead power lines. With a lively, friendly, informal culture and a self-motivated, dedicated and flexible team of people working at the UK sales and manufacturing site. There is now a requirement for an International Account Manager to be based in Swindon.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for maintaining and developing customer relationships and sales opportunities within allocated international regions in order to achieve sales and margin targets. You will be working with Agents, Contractors and directly with customers. You will develop sales strategies for new and existing products and turnkey solutions in a highly competitive market. You will need to communicate internally on a regular basis particularly with USA and Japan. This role will also involve occasional overseas travel.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience in Fibre Optic Cable Sales preferred
- At least 1 year International Sales experience preferred
- Experience of selling through tendering process preferred.
- Technical Degree or similar (mechanical engineering bias preferred)
- Understanding of contract order negotiation essential
- PC literate
- Understanding of ISO 9001 an advantage
- Self motivated & conscientious
- Task/goal orientated
- Confident to communicate at all levels – internally & externally
- Methodical and thorough and pays close attention to detail
- Uses own initiative to solve problems
- Able to cope with pressure from customers, agents & superiors
In return you will receive a generous basic salary, annual bonus, private pension, and medical cover and other benefits. If you are interested in the above role, simply apply via the button shown.